|Whether BMWA is managing your investments, planning your financial
future, securing the financing for your next real estate purchase, or notarizing
documents, our business adheres to a code of ethics, which states our
minimum standard of acceptable professional conduct.
CODE OF ETHICS
- the advisor shall offer and provide professional services with
- the advisor shall be objective in providing services to clients.
- the advisor shall provide services to clients competently and
maintain the necessary knowledge and skill to continue to do so in
those areas in which the advisor is engaged.
- the advisor shall perform professional services in a manner that is
fair and reasonable to clients, and shall disclose conflicts of
interests in providing such services.
- the advisor shall not disclose any confidential client information
without the specific consent of the client unless in response to
proper legal process, to defend against charges of wrongdoing, or in
connection with a civil dispute between the advisor and client.
- the advisor's conduct in all matters shall reflect credit upon the
- the advisor shall act diligently in providing professional services.